Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.515 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 16% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,878,868 Dinar (5,588,656 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kraków costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,067 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kelowna costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)