Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.314 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 58% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,660,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 1,530,098 Dinar (661,203 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chincha Alta costs S/. 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 3 hours ago)