Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1310.154 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,065,581 Dinar (€3,103) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,770,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunja costs COL$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)