Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 47.774 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,325,939 Dinar (L 69,619) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monclova costs Mex$ 19 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jaén costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)