Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,993,538 Dinar ($5,037) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,010,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,067 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kelowna costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)