Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1190.226 IQD / PAB
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 21% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,871,825 Dinar (4,093 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,030,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 5,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)