Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1319.435 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is about the same as in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,980,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,880,911 Dinar (€2,941) in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)