Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 911.764 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,528,912 Dinar (C$4,967) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $2.18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)