Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,319,427 Dinar ($4,470) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,370,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.27 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kansas City, Missouri costs $949 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)