Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 38.775 IQD / THB
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is about the same as in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,334,133 Dinar (85,987 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$36,490 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Siliguri costs ₨320 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)