Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.444 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,652,352 Dinar (Php113,136) in Cebu City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Almería costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)