Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 1554.799 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,588,650 Dinar (£2,951) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)