Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 266.850 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,443,071 Dinar (R$ 9,155) in Campo Grande.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 200 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 11,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)