Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 285.310 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,720,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,853,067 Dinar (R$ 10,000) in Campo Grande.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rotterdam costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)