Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1190.500 IQD / USD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,591,860 Dinar ($3,857) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 600KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 2 hours ago)