Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 82.282 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 23% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,703,762 Dinar (R 32,860) in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)