Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 306.347 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,010,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,824,112 Dinar (9,219 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunja costs COL$10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)