Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.803 IQD / INR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 52% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 1,760,641 Dinar (₨104,779) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petrolina costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)