Cost of living in Bergen, Norway vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 131.726 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 86% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,590,133 Dinar (kr 50,029) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,550,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Geneva costs CHF 750 (about 2 hours ago)