Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.302 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,038,277 Dinar (920,068 ₦) in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Białystok costs 1,600 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)