Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1193.770 IQD / USD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,294,385 Dinar ($4,435) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,710,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Turin costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$75,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaén costs €620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)