Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 276.899 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,871,187 Dinar (R$ 10,369) in Aracaju.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Izhevsk costs руб 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Neuquén costs ARS $1,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)