Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 285.310 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,733,999 Dinar (R$ 9,583) in Aracaju.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rotterdam costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)