Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 202.650 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,440,958 Dinar (12,045TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Turin costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$75,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaén costs €620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)