Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 317.352 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 64% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,351,618 Dinar (﷼ 20,014) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,870,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Changsha costs 20元 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)