Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020.
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 77% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,617,394 Dinar in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,740,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brescia costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)