Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.284 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 101% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,505,601 Dinar (2,285,404 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,730,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)