Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 176.580 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 50% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,302,679 Dinar (kr30,030) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$650,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 700KM (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)