Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 535 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.771 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,388 (€1,682) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)