Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07357 BRL / INR
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 30% cheaper than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,000 in Araraquara you would need to make just about R$ 4,901 (₨66,620) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Modesto, California costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shihezi costs 8,848元 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rancagua costs CH$700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$706 (about 2 hours ago)