Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07497 BRL / INR
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,200 in Araraquara you would need to make just about R$ 5,736 (₨76,504) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 5 hours ago)