Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00509 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,792 (₩2,512,218) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Paris costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 5 hours ago)