Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021.
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Araraquara you would need to make just about R$ 5,844 in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)