Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Araraquara, Brazil
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05586 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Araraquara you would need to make just about R$ 3,748 (ARS $67,106) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)