Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.546 BRL / USD
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 35% more expensive than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,331 ($1,682) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)