Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.819 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 20% more expensive than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,947 (9,703元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 300,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)