Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00969 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 139% more expensive than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,944 (1,749,263 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pune costs ₨360 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)