Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00139 BRL / COP
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,600 in Araraquara you would need to make just about R$ 6,329 (COL$4,562,019) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)