Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00037 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is about the same as in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,510 (Rp 17,515,940) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 4 hours ago)