Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021.
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,000 in Araraquara you would need to make just about R$ 6,353 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)