Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00667 BRL / MWK
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 14% more expensive than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,643 (1,145,358 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £92 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ufa costs руб 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €610 (about 2 hours ago)