Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03863 BRL / JMD
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 66% more expensive than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,984 (J$310,195) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)