Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Araraquara, Brazil
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,500 in Araraquara you would need to make just about R$ 6,116 (﷼ 48,094,094) in Kermanshah.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klaeng costs 175 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,440 (about 3 hours ago)