Cost of living in Karaj, Iran vs Araraquara, Brazil
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,400 in Araraquara you would need to make just about R$ 6,006 (﷼ 45,599,470) in Karaj.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 49,000 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)