Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.610 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 135% more expensive than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,675 (10,360 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Shanghai costs 200元 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 2 hours ago)