Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04835 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,500 (¥299,886) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 7 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 8 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 8 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 8 hours ago)