Cost of living in Dalian, China vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.857 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 17% more expensive than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,444 (9,853元) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 5 hours ago)