Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea vs Araraquara, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00500 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,305 (₩2,059,063) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 5 hours ago)