Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00468 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 125% more expensive than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,613 (₩3,122,572) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)