Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Araraquara, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.856 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Araraquara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 64% more expensive than in Araraquara (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,348 (Dinar 1,445) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 5 hours ago)